Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is more interested in Paris than ED, so I gotta go there but don't want to drive my new Porsche in Paris.
So we decided that Paris In and Stuttgart Out.
We flew in Paris via American Airline on Oct 31st and arrived after 9 hours non stop flight.
We prefer Lufthansa Air but AA has a favorable schedule, so stuck with an old plane with not much service..

We spent 3 nights and 4 days in Paris and I was already regretting by the second day that it's too long and itching to drive my brand new Porsche. Nov 4th, We took a TGV train from Paris to Stuttgart and checked in Steigenberger hotel which conveniently located right across the TGV station. They actually upgraded our room to a presidential suite with it's own sauna room
!! :)

After checking in, we took a train to the Porsche Museum (only 4 stops and you buy a train ticket and nobody checks because it's a honor system just like Canada) and headed up to the Christophorus Restaurant. We chose a fixed menu with wine and really enjoyed the food and scenery inside and outside especially when I spotted 918 spyder!

View attachment 53136

View attachment 53137

View attachment 53138

After lunch, we got to see basically the history of Porsche and bought some souvenirs.
One tip, buy souvenirs at the museum. if you go across the street at the Porsche dealer, they charge the double for the same item..

We went out to dinner nearby a German pub and came back to the hotel to enjoy what a presidential suite has to offer.
Enjoyed the in-room sauna and Jacuzzi and tried to go to bed for the next morning's BIG DAY.

Attached Thumbnails

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts