Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VLAGER
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Cupertino.

Available soon for purchase will be our iOS or Android smart phone app called Range Extender. Range Extender is for those who have lost their charge.

Opening Range Extender will put you in contact with our carbon burning emergency recharge team providing us with your GPS coordinates. Within 2 minutes of opening the app a technician will contact you by phone with an estimated charge for services. If you agree, a contract for services will be texted to you for execution. Upon execution an emergency carbon burning recharge team will be dispatched to your location. If requested we can supply, for a nominal increase in fees, our carbon burning turbo-jet generator. It makes a super-charger station look like an outlet.

For our CA customers we offer an added feature. Beginning in 2018 for a cash purchase from one of our technicians you may purchase our sativa based pharmaceutical Anx-Ender. Anx-Ender will soothe your nerves and let you mellow out your vibe giving you a charge too.

Watch this space.

·
VLAGER
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K-Man S
Please, please do not spill the beans. OK, we are already working on Ranger Extender Pro. Some details: Users of this app will have to be pre-approved and have a line of credit open for its use. Pro will offer users the option of a carbon burning limo to whisk them away to their destination while the recharging is accomplished. Or for a somewhat larger fee, we will offer EV freaks an EV limo to swoosh them away. In CA Anx-Ender will be complimentary.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

·
Administrator
34,399 Posts
Well just when I thought I was going to plunk down for Range Extender Pro (Not to be confused with RangeR Extender Pro above which helps combat forest fires in our national parks), I noticed a discussion on Reddit about the recently uncovered development of Super Range Extender Pro and Super Range Extender Pro Plus! So I think I'm going to hold out for one of those right after I buy some stock in the company....

I found that the beta of the app is now available here: Super Range Extender Pro App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts