Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the first in my series of my scribblings for EVO Magazine Middle East, which will appear here in the guest column on a monthly basis. It will always be the previous months version, so if you want to read my current Fast Fleet entry you'll need to head out and grab a copy, if you're in the region ;)

This is a voluntary contribution to the magazine and I am no pro with either words or a camera....so go easy :D

evo Magazine Middle East Edition
July/August 2012 - Issue 063
Fast Fleet Cayman S

Click on the yellow bar at the top of the pictures to see read them in full size.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: EVO Middle East Magazine - July/August 2012 - Fast Fleet Cayman S

Do you guys prefer the full page spread or it broken into two pages for reading/viewing? Let me know.

·
Caymaniac
5,658 Posts
Re: EVO Middle East Magazine - July/August 2012 - Fast Fleet Cayman S

Dune,

I really like your writing style. You know when you are reading something that is well written when the words melt effortlessly into thought.

Perfect, comfortable, approachable piece.
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words Dave. I'm just starting out so hope I will be able to improve and write more in a shorter amount of time with less effort, but am really enjoying the challenge and opportunity of it all. :cheers:
You didn't mention which format you preferred to read it in - full spread or two separate pages?

I feel this month's article is better and really chuffed with one of the pictures I took....but you'll have to wait until next month for that one :(

·
Registered
526 Posts
Love it Daniel! Put it in the way it was published. If it was a 2 page opener than go with that, if it is a front and back then go that way.
great job and best wishes on your continued success.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love it Daniel! Put it in the way it was published. If it was a 2 page opener than go with that, if it is a front and back then go that way.
great job and best wishes on your continued success.
Thanks buddy :cheers:

I'll leave it as it appears in the magazine then as a double page. This month's is a double page as well :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts