Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a bit behind in posting so having just posted November's article, here's December's as well. The pictures in reality and as printed on paper are much better than they appear in the .jpg below.

Be sure to read my previous months pieces if you haven't already, here at Dunebasher's guest column on Planet-9

To read the article click on the yellow bar at the top of the picture to see it full size.

evo Magazine Middle East Edition
December 2012 - Issue 067
Fast Fleet Cayman S

·
Administrator
34,427 Posts
I am a bit behind in posting so having just posted November's article, here's December's as well. The pictures in reality and as printed on paper are much better than they appear in the .jpg below.

Be sure to read my previous months pieces if you haven't already, here at Dunebasher's guest column on Planet-9

To read the article click on the yellow bar at the top of the picture to see it full size.

evo Magazine Middle East Edition
December 2012 - Issue 067
Fast Fleet Cayman S

I'm assuming the Boxster won car of the year over the others on the cover... :hilarious:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm assuming the Boxster won car of the year over the others on the cover... :hilarious:
They classed it as best sports car of the year ;)

It ranked 3rd in the evo Car Of the Year (eCOTY) against some of those cars on the cover :D

1.Pagani Huayra
2.Lotus Exige V6
3. Boxster S
4. MP4-12C
5. 911 Carrera
6. BMW M135i

1 - 3 of 3 Posts