Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Before I go ahead with buying Intake Race Plenum and the Throttle Body from Softronic (without Softronic Software as I already have FVD), any chance we might see Evo RS 350 components Group Buy?

I am mainly interested in buying the following from EVOMS:
Evolution Motorsports V-Flow
IPD Competition Plenum and 82mm 997 GT3 Throttle Body Conversion Kit

But I am not sure what would be the difference between the Softronic & EVOMS kit in terms of performance and gains.

I did pm Ian @ Evoms last month but I didn't hear back from him!

·
Vendor
1,025 Posts
Hello,

The plenum kit comes as a package with the flash and FVD does not make the flash for it........

I hope the info I relayed helped you out to get your car completed from your other posts in a different area.

Best,
Scott

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

The plenum kit comes as a package with the flash and FVD does not make the flash for it........

I hope the info I relayed helped you out to get your car completed from your other posts in a different area.

Best,
Scott
Thank you Scott for your reply although it did come depressing!

I wrote to FVD last week asking if their flash software (that I already have) would work with:
1) the EVOM RS350 Kit or
2) the Softronic IPD & 82mm throttle body

but until today they couldn't confirm as they are consulting with FVD Germany. Your reply about my FVD software will not work with your IPD & throttle body disturbed me not because that I am so eager to go for the group buy you offer but because if this is applicable too to EVOM kit, my dream of a Cayman RS 350 will be smashed following the previous dream of a Cayman TPC Turbo!!!

My plan for now if FVD's response turns positive is to go for the RS 350 kit (using FVD software) without the exhaust at this stage. Then next year I'll add the Capristo.

Whether this dream will be realized or not, I'll wait for Florian's answer then update this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.