Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have two Cayman V-Flow intakes in stock and need to make some room on the shelves for some new inventory, so I'm letting these go at a steal! Retail price is $349.

RS1 special price is 15% off plus FREE ground shipping in the US. That's $295 shipped!

Get 'em while they're hot. :)

Here's some info and pic:

Evolution Motorsports proudly announces the release of the highly anticipated V-flow Air Induction systems for the Porsche Cayman. Engineered utilizing state of the art CAD CAM 3D modeling, CNC machining, computer controlled Superflow air flow testing, rotational molding, injection molding and countless man hours, these systems represent the apex of air induction technologies. All of our systems install in the factory location and utilize the OEM “ram air” fresh air ducts for lower air intake temperatures and added power. Additionally, our systems also incorporate a custom cotton air filter and a 6” injection molded Venturi that acts as a vacuum for cold-air. All these components work together to create the most powerful Porsche air intake systems on the market today. This system adds 6-8 HP/TQ

HP Gain: 6-8
TQ Gain: 6-8

-Installs in the factory location
-Utilize the OEM “ram air” fresh air ducts for lower air intake temperatures and added power

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,755 Posts
"works on new DFIs?" Heck yes.
I have 2 and reccommend them. Maybe I need another for the 2010 CS.
How much to ship to Australia? - no hurry.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Yes definitely works with DFI cars, the intake boxes are the same for DFI and non-DFI cars so this will just bolt right in either way. Don't forget to use an air hose to blow the excess oil from the pre-oiled filter upon install, thereafter, clean the air cleaner element quarterly or as needed based on your driving habits. There is an install article in our Articles section if you need more help!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
One left. New in the box? Send me the ordering info if so. Still shows full price on your website so I'm not sure what the trick it.

Still not 100% sure I'm going to do this mod but I'd kick myself for passing one up at this price...

·
Registered
72 Posts
One left. New in the box? Send me the ordering info if so. Still shows full price on your website so I'm not sure what the trick it.

Still not 100% sure I'm going to do this mod but I'd kick myself for passing one up at this price...

Brand new and ready to ship. Pm me your email addy and I will send you a CC form. The price was even too low for our website
:banana:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi,

Will the new batch be sold at the same discount?
Yes we are going to honor the price for Planet 9. We want to support the forum as best as we can. The new batch should arrive in the next few days. The orders are already filling up so get in while supplies last.:cheers:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yes we are going to honor the price for Planet 9. We want to support the forum as best as we can. The new batch should arrive in the next few days. The orders are already filling up so get in while supplies last.:cheers:
Great, so two things:

* How do I order to get the discount?

* I believe the forum could benefit from more support so what discount can you give on the plenum if ordered at the same time? :)

Thanks in advance,

Ralph

P.s.: On the assumption that the plenum will yield benefits without an ECU change (have not done my homework)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts