Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planet-9,
The EVOMS 987/S V-Flow intake is now back in stock. We received a great response from our last special and sold out immediately so we are proud to offer this special again.

EVOMS V-Flow Retail = $ 349 plus shipping
Planet 9 Special = $ 295 shipped within the US:cheers:

* These won't last

·
Registered
303 Posts
are these the older version or the new synthemax (non oiled) versions?

tks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Roc

Hi im from Perth, Western Australia, 6006.

How much including shipping. Do you accept PAYPAL.

Is this the latest (non oiled version) as oiling can cause MAF sensor problems. I would like to know prior to purchase.

Can someone explain the cold air ramming component that they claim to have???

FYI - I have a 2006 (MY2007) 2.7 Cayman RHD 5sp manual.

Do they bolt straight in, how much of the old air intake is removed

Thanks Again
Roc

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just confirmed with the boys over @ EVO that yes these are the new filter elements.

Brief explanation.
Basically it has the same number of layers as an oiled filter (one less then the old dry filter) and the final layer is a synthetic material that traps the small particles of dirt like the oil would. As it is not an oil-impregnated filter, you have no fluid to pass through the filter and onto the MAF. That is the reason we replaced both of our oiled and dry filters with this filter. You get the cleaning characteristics of an oiled filter, with the flow and safety of a dry filter.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Planet-9,
The EVOMS 987/S V-Flow intake is now back in stock. We received a great response from our last special and sold out immediately so we are proud to offer this special again.

EVOMS V-Flow Retail = $ 349 plus shipping
Planet 9 Special = $ 295 shipped within the US:cheers:

* These won't last

please pm me for instruction on how to order asap.
thanks

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.