Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Cayman S yesterday. Carmon red, sand beige FL, Xenon, Bose, climate control, colored wheel caps. Build is in October.

The blame for this event lies entirely with our zealous contributor mpollard. it was Marvin who let me drive his lovely Speed Yellow model way too much on our jaunt to Monterey this past weekend.

Actually, like many of you, I have been planning this for sometime. The final stumbling block was gaining agreement with my wife on the exterior color.

Now the waiting begins, but I have a nice '68 280 SL to keep me somewhat occupied for the next three months.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Rod,

Good for you! I am [almost] at the same point but haven't quite 'pulled the trigger' yet. I have been lusting after a carmon red with the stone grey leather interior....not much different than yours. I just have to convince myself that .....'you only live once'.....'you can't take it with you'..etc...etc....and at my tender age [63] I shouldn't wait forever! :)

Once again, congratulations!

'Grey Eagle'

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Rod,

Congratulations! Yes once you drive on you own one (or will soon). Enjoy the wait. You will not believe how many things you can do to a garage!

Russ

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
rhersberger - Congratulations... The drive back to SB must have helped change your mind in picking-up the ’06 you were looking at. Brand spanking new ’07 will be on its way soon. Caravan to Monterey next year?

zornet

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bob and Gray Eagle:

Bob, I had pretty much setled on the Carmon red over the Guards Red even before we met at Monterey. My wife looked at some cars in San Diego while we were up north and the Carmon kept winning out. Definitely caravan to Historics next year.

Gray Eagle, none of us is getting any younger, so time to jump into the pool!

Rod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts