I would like to know if thses tips will fit the 2008 and earlier exhaust .
Don't see why they wouldn't seeing as the 2008 Rs60 tips are now standard on the 2009's.
Anybody with more Insight as to these tips fitting plase chime in.
Would love to have a true duel exhaust on my car...
Just got the tips today and they are sweet very nice construction and look. Unfortunately my 2010 base cayman custom order does not arrive until last week in April. I will post pics when i have them installed. Alex from FAbspeed e-mailed these directions to me seems pretty self explanatory.
1) Once car is in the air or you have access to the bottom of it, start by loosening the two 15mm nuts on clamps at the Y split that hold the stock tips on the mufflers.
2) Loosen the two 13mm nuts on the sleeve clamp on the pipe above the tips that joins the mufflers together. This will allow you to eventually slide the mufflers apart and replace the old tip with the new one.
3) Loosen the 13mm nuts on the small bracket on the mufflers which supports the mufflers on the car. This is the large bracket that runs across the transmission and on each end there are two small 13mm bolts and 13mm nuts that support the mufflers on them.
4) Once the support nuts are loosen and removed, make sure you have a muffler support to hold the mufflers up so they don’t fall down. Since they are just hanging freely, just slide the two mufflers apart from each and remove the original tip with Y connector.
5) Replace it with the new Fabspeed tip and put everything back together.
6) Go back and tighten all the bolts and nuts on the bracket and muffler connections. Adjust tip to the right angle and tighten the 15mm nuts on the clamps.