Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fabspeed 987.1 Boxster/Cayman Supercup Race Exhaust

I had this Fabspeed Supercup Race exhaust on my 2006 Cayman S for about 5,000 miles. It sounds amazing, and I received many compliments on it, but it's just too loud for me. It has been wrapped with titanium exhaust wrap to decrease radiant heat and should fit any 987.1 Boxster or Cayman, base or S.

Fabspeed claims an increase of 10 whp and 8 ft/lbs of torque. I weighed it to be 26.0 lbs total. For reference, my other aftermarket exhaust weighs just over 40 lbs and I assume the stock exhaust weighs even more.

Asking $1,100 or best offer. Local pick up preferred but willing to ship at buyer's expense. Item is in Los Angeles. Thanks

List Date: 7/17/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Fabspeed 987.1 Boxster/Cayman Supercup Race Exhaust
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.