Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Caymudgeon
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fabspeed Headers with Sport Cats for 981

Set of used Fabspeed headers with sport cats for 981. 14,000 miles, great condition, slightly discolored from normal use. Fits all 2013-2016 981 Boxster or Cayman (base, S GTS). Used Fabspeed head gaskets and flange bolts are included but flange gaskets are not. I would recommend using factory gaskets and purchasing some new grade 8 nuts and bolts for the flanges. I'm selling because I traded my 981 so no longer need these. Be warned that these headers will make any exhaust a bit louder compared to factory headers. I never experienced any drone with these headers when paired with factory cat-back. Half the price of new!

List Date: 5/27/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Fabspeed Headers with Sport Cats for 981
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Re: Fabspeed Headers with Sport Cats for 981

Hmmm, if I were closer I would head on over!

With this and my Maxflow cat back it would really perk up the BGTS!

I may be in for a bit of polishing though... ;)

·
Registered
5,504 Posts

pm sent .....
I am sad that I did not jump on these, it would have made a nice addition to my car, even though I have a Maxflow Cat-back, I would have paired it with the PSE already on the car...

·
Registered
72 Posts

I am sad that I did not jump on these, it would have made a nice addition to my car, even though I have a Maxflow Cat-back, I would have paired it with the PSE already on the car...
Westcoaster, I picked up a pair and running with PSE. I love the combo, but it has affected my mpg as I now use manual much more often on my pdk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,504 Posts

Westcoaster, I picked up a pair and running with PSE. I love the combo, but it has affected my mpg as I now use manual much more often on my pdk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet it would, so this must mean that not only does it sound good but you can feel the difference via the butt dyno?

Reactions: Caymian
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.