Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Deluxe Bolt-On Tips with premium x-pipe design for the Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman are a quick bolt-on option for upgrading the look of the already aggressive rear-end.

The factory exhaust design sends exhaust gasses directly at each other from either end of the muffler - quickly followed by a harsh 90 degree turn out to exit through the tips. Our premium X-pipe design allows exhaust gases to more efficiently exit the factory mufflers - increasing velocity and smoothing out sound resulting in a slight increase in power and exhaust volume.

We also offer Single-Wall Stainless Steel Tips in a polished or brushed finish. Each set of tips is hand crafted in house at Fabspeed - you can see the process here.

Visit our product page here for all available options and pricing. My contact information is below for any product inquiries/orders, feel free to reach out any time :)

848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whose got a set of these gorgeous tips on their 718 Boxster or Cayman? Post your photos for all of us to enjoy!

In the meantime, check out these additional photos that we took here at the shop. They caught my eye every time I walked by haha

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Single-walled stainless or carbon, if you're all about adding subtle details to the car, this is the way to go.

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,493 Posts
Those look nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts