Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

It has finally come time for me to turn in my mercedes and I have been dreaming of getting a Cayman for years. I've scoured the dealerships and have found a 2010 Meteor Grey/ Sand Beige Cayman that was previously used as a service loaner with 3,000 miles on the odometer. The dealer was asking $57k, which I believed to be a little too high, and he accepted my counter of $48k with no haggling. This seems like a pretty good deal to me, but I wanted to get your guys' opinions.

BTW, options include: PDK, universal audio interface, floor mats, Bluetooth, heated seats, and sound package plus.

I appreciate any and all input. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
sounds like a great deal! you obviously overpaid if they took your first offer

I'd worry more about driving your new car and enjoying

the deal is done

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello all,

It has finally come time for me to turn in my mercedes and I have been dreaming of getting a Cayman for years. I've scoured the dealerships and have found a 2010 Meteor Grey/ Sand Beige Cayman that was previously used as a service loaner with 3,000 miles on the odometer. The dealer was asking $57k, which I believed to be a little too high, and he accepted my counter of $48k with no haggling. This seems like a pretty good deal to me, but I wanted to get your guys' opinions.

BTW, options include: PDK, universal audio interface, floor mats, Bluetooth, heated seats, and sound package plus.

I appreciate any and all input. Thanks!
Greetings,

Is $57K MSRP? After your research, what did you discover the invoice to be? Is there another dealer to compare and negotiate with?

Why do you consider it a pretty good deal?

Sales are down - it's time to negotiate...go for invoice.

Semper Fi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.