Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for thoughts on what a reasonable price is for a CPO Boxster S. I am in Seattle and here everything basically starts at "11" and goes up from there. In this case the car is located elsewhere so I am looking for some calibration beyond the KBBs of the world. Rough specs

1) 2013 Boxster S - Silver/Black
2) Manual
3) 17k miles
4) 20" Wheels
5) Power steering +
6) Convenience package
7) Ventilated seats
8) Infotainment w/ Bose
9) Sport Exhaust
10) The car is CPO'd

What does a fair price look like?

I have had other fun cars, incl convertibles but this will be my first Porsche. It is part of my mid-life crisis

·
Registered
340 Posts
$48-50K would seem to be a fair price. It's a five year old car, value will drop in September when the 18's start coming out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
490 Posts
What does the wholesale / auction market look like for this car?
Per Manheim

Under 20,000
2013 Boxster S

Avg wholesale = 45,000
AVG Retail = 52,000

These are average and all options and condition of the car MUST be considered. THE C.P.O. adds of course regarding the retail.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
I traded in a low mileage, 18.2k, 13 BS for 44k. It has the premium package, LDP, standard interior in black, LDP, SE, six speed manual, Bose and some other cosmetic things. I would say with the SE install, new tires etc., I spent about 72k on the car and recovered 60% of its value in 4 years. Not too shabby.
The car is listed at 52k CPO. Car was free of any major blemishes and was serviced by the dealer. I traded it in before doing the 4th year service so I think I was treated very well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.