Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone with experience with the Falken Azenis FK-453 tires? I haven't heard about them until last week when I was watching the American Le Man Series over the weekend and a commercial appeared. The tire they featured it on was on a Porsche 911.

I'll probably need new tires in about 2 months or so and was wondering what you guys think of this tire? Or should I go and get the Michelin Pilot Super Sports as the safe bet??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Colt,

I saw your request for info, and thought I'd ask some of our fans on twitter to share their reviews on our tires for you. There are the three that came in...

Douglas said: I used BFG KDW2's and recently switched to Falken Azenis 615's for autox use..will never go back!!
(You can see his tweet on twitter.com/sicmonte, posted today)

Berry said:Our @TeamHallnNass Z06 is leading the Las Vegas Racers Edge points! We're slapping on @FalkenTire for autocross soon!
(twitter.com/berrylowman)

If we get any more feedback, I'd be happy to send it your way. If you have any specific tire questions, please send me a DM and I'll link you up with the right people at Falken Tire.

-FalkenALMS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts