Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the word today from my local dealer that my 2010 CS is now a completed build. :banana: Now I feel less like an interloper on these forums and more like a member. The car will arrive in time for a spring launch as we hosers break free from yet another Canadian winter. It's shaping up to be a great summer,eh!:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Congratulations! Have some Kroff Dinner tonight to celebrate! :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just got the word today from my local dealer that my 2010 CS is now a completed build. :banana: Now I feel less like an interloper on these forums and more like a member. The car will arrive in time for a spring launch as we hosers break free from yet another Canadian winter. It's shaping up to be a great summer,eh!:cheers:
Congrats! Its 'aboot' time! ;)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Meteor Grey Metallic
Black Full Leather
Leather Sport Seats
Gear Lever Trim in Leather
Porsche Crest in Headrest
19" Sport Design Wheel
5mm Wheel spacers
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Delete Model Designation
6MT
LSD
PASM
SC+
PCM 3.0
Bose Surround Sound System
XM Radio
Universal Audio Interface
Bluetooth Interface for Mobile Phone
Floor Mats in Interior Color
View attachment 11594

There's the whole can of beans and a picture of what car should look like.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Meteor Grey Metallic
Black Full Leather
Leather Sport Seats
Gear Lever Trim in Leather
Porsche Crest in Headrest
19" Sport Design Wheel
5mm Wheel spacers
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Delete Model Designation
6MT
LSD
PASM
SC+
PCM 3.0
Bose Surround Sound System
XM Radio
Universal Audio Interface
Bluetooth Interface for Mobile Phone
Floor Mats in Interior Color
View attachment 11594

There's the whole can of beans and a picture of what car should look like.:cheers:

Very nice indeed. Clear side markers (indicator light covers) look pretty neat on silvers and grays. They're not expensive either :)

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Awesome. Now that long wait while it floats over this way...doing that myself right now.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very nice indeed. Clear side markers (indicator light covers) look pretty neat on silvers and grays. They're not expensive either :)
Congrats!

I'll 2nd this one. I just got a meteor grey boxster s and the clear side markers looks really sweet on it. Well worth the $50.

And 6-speeds rule! I have more fun driving one and it has the added bonus that none of my friends know how to drive stick. Keeps me from having to make up excuses if they ask to drive it. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
I like your option list. Very nice.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like your option list. Very nice.
Thanks! Chiro
Pretty well specified the features I absolutely wanted but I don't think I went overboard with the bling. It's a nicely fitted sports car with a few luxury items. I'll change the exhaust after break in but probably that will be all.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the kind replies. I'm expecting a wait of about 8 weeks which should work out just right as far as weather is concerned.:dance:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts