Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
34,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Images for the FAQ are going to be stored in a new folder (many are stored in Gator Bite's personal directory and we don't want that) So whether it is an existing photo that needs to be moved to this directory or whether it is a new photo you plan to use please put them here:

FAQ Photos - Photo Gallery

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
10,402 Posts
This FAQ team is a great idea and I want to help out as much as possible.

Over the years I've collected a large amount of Cayman and Porsche photos. If you're looking for something specific, ask here and I'll search my collection for a hi-res version for you.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I've been trying to upload the images for 2 hours now to no avail. After they "seemingly" finish uploading and I press submit, I cannot find them in the gallery :( I dont even get the to title editing page!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I think its the first. I tried uploading just one, but the images are shot at 10 Megapixels (3648x2736). How small should I make them?!

·
Administrator
34,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes those are too large, I think 3000x2000 is the max size or something like that, so scale them down, there is no reason to have them that large, no one has a monitor that large. I find that 1600x1200 is a good size or 1280x960. I did get some HTML today for some new FAQ items, I'll try to get them installed this weekend when I return.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts