Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
http://www.planet-9.com/gallery/files/3/profil10.jpg Fikse is having a Planet 9 wheel special sale through November 15, 2014. Planet 9 members ONLY!!! Save $100 PER WHEEL or More, up to $600 savings for a set of 4 wheels! Our very popular Classic and Profil series wheels are all on sale. We've included some pictures below of different wheels on various Porsches as examples and there are more examples on our website. Visit www.Fikse.com for more photos, information and finish options. Optional finishes are available (but not included in the prices below), please call us if you have any questions about custom finishes, options, shipping or wheels in general at 1-877-856-7311. Please have your Planet-9.com Member username available for any phone orders.

17" Classic and Profil series wheels $699 per wheel, regular price is $799 to $849

18" Classic and Profil series wheels $799 per wheel, regular price is $899 to $949

19" Profil series wheels $899 per wheel, regular price is $999 to $1049

Sale ends November 15, 2014
Must be Planet 9 Member.
Shipping and optional finishes not included in the price.
Please visit Fikse Custom Performance & Race Wheels, Porsche BMW Corvette Camaro

Porsche 997 GT3RS on Fikse Profil 10.jpg Porsche Cayman 19 Profil 13 Black Centers Polished Outer Rims.jpg

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
deleted 1234

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
So is it for 4 or 1???

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had Fikse wheels on my Mallett 435 (fancy way of saying modified Corvette) and they were incredible. The fit and finish is amazing. I would be all over this deal but the divorce attorney resulting from the transaction would cost me too much.

·
Administrator
34,452 Posts
Just a note that this SPECIAL SALE ends in just over 2 weeks, if you need new wheels for your Porsche (or potentially other car) this is something to consider. I have updated the topic thread title to include the end of sale date.

Good Luck, and I can vouch for these wheels being top-notch, I've driven a set of Fikse wheels on the track before and they were great, light and strong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts