Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many missed chances, mis- advertised, letdowns and complete scams in finally the owner of a beautiful Cayman S.

Its a 2014 with 28k miles

Its in agate with black full leather, memory 14 ways, bose etc
Pse,pasm,chrono, sport design, 20"

Really really pleased with it.

Quick question though, the folding mirrors have a little row of leds on the bottom. I guess these are like puddle lights but how are they activated?

·
Registered
14 Posts
After many missed chances, mis- advertised, letdowns and complete scams in finally the owner of a beautiful Cayman S.

Its a 2014 with 28k miles

Its in agate with black full leather, memory 14 ways, bose etc
Pse,pasm,chrono, sport design, 20"

Really really pleased with it.

Quick question though, the folding mirrors have a little row of leds on the bottom. I guess these are like puddle lights but how are they activated?
Awesome spec! Congrats.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jay,

Anyone any idea on the lights under the door mirrors? I'm going through the manual now but can't see anything.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Pictures or it didn’t happen. (Congratulations and I have no idea on the lights—they don’t illuminate?)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yes take some nice PICS and share! Congrats - you will Love it. Did not catch where you are - hopefully you have some built-in nearby roads to scoot away to when the feeling hits!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im in Northumberland in northern england, we have some amazing roads. So while the weather is nice I'll certainly be enjoying the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The LEDs in the folding exterior mirrors will activate with the light switch in the “Auto” position - when the car is unlocked, the lights remain on for the duration of the off delay preset on the multi-function display.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man that's great, I'll check the display to see what they are set too.

Neil
The LEDs in the folding exterior mirrors will activate with the light switch in the “Auto” position - when the car is unlocked, the lights remain on for the duration of the off delay preset on the multi-function display.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts