Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Finally pulled the trigger and got a 2006 Cayman S with 9k miles. I used to have an 03 Boxster S and it feels good to be back in the seat of a drivers car.

Thanks to all of you for making this site an invaluable source of info. I hope to be able to contribute in the future.:banana:

Pictures...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Finally pulled the trigger and got a 2006 Cayman S with 9k miles. I used to have an 03 Boxster S and it feels good to be back in the seat of a drivers car.

Thanks to all of you for making this site an invaluable source of info. I hope to be able to contribute in the future.:banana:

Welcome back. Wonderful car. Now two years and 30K miles later, I still love driving my Cayman. In fact I feel a pleasant evening drive coming on right now. Ed

·
Registered
20 Posts
All right, one more Guards Red Cayman owner !! Congratulation. You will love the car. It is truly a "ultimate driving machine". You probably will get a lot of attention. Be ready to repeat many times the response, "oh, this is a Porsche Cayman".

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats. Welcome back to the club.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congratulations and welcome back to the fold. The car looks great and I loved the picture with the hood crest in the middle of your reflection.
Enjoy your driving!
BW

·
Registered
358 Posts
Guards Red is one of my favorite colors when it is very clean, and has a deep wet seal or wax. Add in the contrast of well cared for tires and black trim and it is an amazing combo for a sports car.

Enjoy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts