Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
WOW that looks hot !!!!

I love it!
How did you add this package? Which one is it? Good job!! It looks amazing. I love the front silver grills.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I like the look especially the mirrors - combined with the black paint it accents the car nicely. My car is Arctic Silver and the item I was interested in was the front vent - my plan is to put some aluminum foil on one side and stand back and compare. Some colours look better with different items, and some things have to be seen in person to make the final decision.

How long did it take the dealer to put the parts on, or was it ordered from the factory with the option ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered the aluminum package from the factory. I also ordered aluminum spoiler lips to match. I beleive they come standard in Titanium, so to match they recommend getting the bottom lips painted in aluminum as well.

·
Registered
518 Posts
the aluminium at the front grill and side mirrors looks nice.

·
Registered
741 Posts
<sub>Nice! I've thought about doing that with Carrera White. The contrast will be more subtle, but I think it will still work. How much was it?</sub>

<sub>What happen to your center scoop, did you leave it out on purpose?</sub>

<sub>Rudy</sub>

·
Registered
741 Posts
Did you change the parts yourself? If yes, was it hard to do? I looks like the mirrors might be the challenge.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I like the grill and mirror. Personally I like the body colored air vents better.

But your package looks real nice, good luck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
K-Man S, sorry about that, it was my first time uploading.

About the package, I did not do it myself, it was done at the factory and I ordered the package called aluminum package and spoiler lips aluminum color. Together it was around $2,000 or so. A bit much, but I really like the way it turned out.

About the center scoop, since it is Tiptronic the center scoop is left out on purpose.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Whatever was used to resize the picture makes all the curves look jagged. I think it would be better to resize the picture before you upload them. The headlights are a good example of this. Sorry, don't mean to be picky, but it's a bit distracting. Oh, and the package, especially on the mirrors, looks great :)

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Nice! I actually like the mirror and side vents the best. They seem to contrast the black very nicely......no so sure about the front grill yet. Doesn't the rear spoiler have something changed on it also?.....or was that a different option? Congrats......another excellent looking example!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't particularly like the look of the side air vent but I do like the front grill, headlight accent and windshield accent very well on your black. I am undecided on the side mirrors.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For those interested, my buying experience with the Cayman was second to none. I purchased the car at the Collection in Miami, FL from Julio Mata. He and The Collection provided amazing service, aswered every single call I made (over 100 probably) and let me know the status of the car the entire way until I received it. As far as dealer gifts you all speak about, yes, there were those too. So if you need a car and are in the Miami area, I highly recommend Julio and the Collection - 305-476-2030.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Love your car in black. Mine is also black and will be here March 3. I like your mods. Makes me start thinking

1 - 20 of 33 Posts