Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally !!!!!! My Boxster S is finally here!!!

She was supposed to be delivered to me last year around 29th December! So today after chatting with Porsche sales manger, my buddy rang me and told me they saw a trailer with a few new Porsche on the way to Porsche showroom. They told me they saw a yellow boxster sitting inside the trailer....

I took my dslr and went straight to the showroom and there she is sitting there waiting for me...hehe..

Speed Yellow exterior + ocean blue interior + metropole roof + some accessories....

Will post more pictures once I got it registered and delivered to me...

I am so happy right now!!!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Awesome. Yellow dials are a nice touch.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Awesome. Yellow dials are a nice touch.
+1 I always thought those were so cool on Ferrari's and they look equally good on your car, congrats on a great choice.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
love the immediate pics too. Calling my dealer tomorrow and letting them know I wanna see it as it comes off the truck. Don't remove the protective stuff, anything. I want pics just like that, even if I can't take possession for a few days, i think it's neat to have pics like that. Especially because this is my first new "made-to-order" car ever. Couple...more...weeks...I...can...make...it.

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
SWEET RIDE MAN!!!!

But I don't know - you might want to change to a clear 3M Protection film instead of all white...you know to show the color off a little better. :)

+2 on the dials - a nice touch.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm very very happy for you!.. Because I know how you feel..I wish I had gone for Sports Chrono and Sports Exhaust on my Cayman S though :( Disgusted at retrofit Porsche prices..

·
Registered
115 Posts
I love Speed Yellow! Awaiting your Ocean Blue interior pictures. Just imagining myself entering your car and shifting with my left....might be some awkward moments, for sure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks guy! yea i was so eager to see how the car look when it come straight off from factory to showroom...and here is your answer...

the salesman in charge of my car actually said to me that they were instructed by their sales manager not to let me know when the car arrived....

their sales manager actually would prefer me to see my car in "clean" version rather then like this...

i told the salesman " screw ur sales manager ...., i want to see the dirty side of my car when its off from the port." ..lol..sorry abt my language

here are the pictures for the metropole blue roof....sorry i m still excited about my car so I didnt took any interior pictures...will do that tomorrow when I drop by the showroom again

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Speed Yellow is my favorite color. One of these days I'm going to have a Speed Yellow Porsche.

I love the dials!!

Congratulations!

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats. The dials are a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Awesome!.....I have the ocean (sea over here) blue interior,.....one of Porsches best IMO. Enjoy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice car:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Are those silver intake covers on the side? I didn't know you could order them that way.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's a beautiful car!

I was lucky enought to see my car before it was "unwrapped" as well, which I thought was a fun experience.

In fact, I saw my car in the port facility, where it was stored before being dispatched to the dealer. It was very cool.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I'd send it back the steering wheel's on the wrong side.
But at ieast they got the key location right!;)That is one nice car! I never could have visualized that colour combo but does it ever look fabulous! Congrats and enjoy.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Maybe an alumni of "that place up north"

hmm maybe I should have gone with Red and gray interior....
Nope,up here we prefer white outside and red on the inside.
This combo(yellow and blue) is popular in Sweden!!
But I suppose it's all North to you?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts