·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Earlier arrival than expected and unseasonably warm weather in this part of the world. Time to get out and enjoy my new Cayman and the great weather. The car looks so much better when viewed in person, especially when it sinks in that this is actually mine.:D:cheers:

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Many congrats... Now stop hanging online and go drive ;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA#$%^&*(*&^%$!

Sounds as if you are in the 1st stages of Porsche ownership. It will only get worse. Soon, the modifications begin, you will have a hard time concentrating,
all free time will be spent detailing, maintaining, servicing, etc. Conversations will be dominated by Porsche topics. You will spend an inordinate amount of
time at Planet-9. All common symptoms.

I'm so sorry.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Nice car. What are you doing on here today? I thought you'd be at that little hockey game going on in Vancouver today :cheers:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice car. What are you doing on here today? I thought you'd be at that little hockey game going on in Vancouver today :cheers:
Scalper tickets pretty dear. Two very good teams. Should be a very exciting game so enjoy. I live and breathe hockey so you know who I'm cheering for.Go Canucks Go!:banana::banana:
:cheers:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congratulations. Great looking car, I like gray and silver Porsches (in spite of the fact mine's blue).
Enjoy your balmy weather--I'm still a month or so away.
BW

PS-Go USA!:D

·
Cayman Enthusiast
357 Posts
Congrats on the new car - who could have predicted this stretch of sunny and warm weather in the middle of February? I hope you got in some nice rides this weekend.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Scalper tickets pretty dear. Two very good teams. Should be a very exciting game so enjoy. I live and breathe hockey so you know who I'm cheering for.Go Canucks Go!:banana::banana: :cheers:
Sorry for your loss but you have a new Toy. Congrats .... on your car

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Awesome ride! Enjoy. And the Canucks are not quite dead yet, but grats to team USA!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Americans are definitely a solid gold medal contender. All the players are top NHLers and the team can not be taken for granted. Nuff said,at least I do have something to take my mind off hockey. The Cayman is absolutely beautiful to behold just sitting at rest. The black leather interior and the sport seats were a great choice. I encourage all to seriously consider full leather when placing an order. The fit and finish are absolutely beautiful. I put everything I wanted into the car without concern that the price was well into 911 territory. I wanted a Cayman and I made sure it had all the features I wanted and then some. IMHO the Cayman is ready for prime time so I dressed mine up for the party. Sorry to blow my horn, but it's been a great weekend.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts