Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally picked up my Speed Yellow Cayman S last night!

short shift kit

leather sport seats

speed yelllow console

speed yelloe gauges

speed yellow seat belts

19 inch Carerra S rims

Clear side markers

Bose

I didnt realize how much shorter the short shift kit makes each throw. Its a must buy for a cayman s.

Thursday is clear bra and das schild install day with our sponsor Star Shield Armor and Das Schild.

Great website and I'm looking forward for some Area 8 events.

Edited by - vthee on 07/11/2006 08:11:59 AM

·
Registered
617 Posts
Pix please?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Working on getting some pics.... and yeah I love yellow. The dealer (Mckenna Porsche in Norwalk, CA) had this car already with everything yellow. The only think that takes some time getting use to is the yellow gauges. I'm thinking about adding some CF accents in the interior. Maybe in a few months.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
Working on getting some pics.... and yeah I love yellow. The dealer (Mckenna Porsche in Norwalk, CA) had this car already with everything yellow. The only think that takes some time getting use to is the yellow gauges. I'm thinking about adding some CF accents in the interior. Maybe in a few months.

Hey, I went to high school in Norwalk, CA. Ever hear this jingle?

Stanley, Stanley, Stanley Chevrolet,

One block off the Santa Ana Freeway,

1-1-9-0-8 East Firestone

Stanley Chevrolet (Honk, Honk)

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
I finally picked up my Speed Yellow Cayman S last night!

Hello and good luck. The equipment list is exceptional.

Bob

short shift kit

leather sport seats

speed yelllow console

speed yelloe gauges

speed yellow seat belts

19 inch Carerra S rims

Clear side markers

Bose

I didnt realize how much shorter the short shift kit makes each throw. Its a must buy for a cayman s.

Thursday is clear bra and das schild install day with our sponsor Star Shield Armor and Das Schild.

Great website and I'm looking forward for some Area 8 events. Edited by - vthee on 07/11/2006 08:11:59 AM

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts
Congratulations from another Speed Yellow owner! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Check tire pressures frequently, like once a week.

How legible are the speed yellow gauges?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts