Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

First DE

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Jputt 
It's a bug that truly bites, but is way too much fun. Just started with AX, DE and more. I recently started driving in the Porsche Owners Club Performance Driving Series.

Five month's in, I have a trailer, additional rims and tires for track events, race seats, harness and a bunch more. Additional cooling systems and peformance stuff have been installed on my CS. Most importantly I have invested heavily in personal safety equipment and a I built very friendly relationship with my Porsche shop????

In addition I have a 914 in the garage waiting for my eldest daughter to turn 16. You'd think I was a millionaire but no, I just caught the track bug big time.

Track rims and tires are money well spent. Build a good relationship with your local independent Porsche shop and they may help you out if you are serious. Mine has, they have been very encouraging and keep the price of my "hobby" manageable.

Good luck and have fun.

3 Lions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.