Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Pictures fo the ADV10 Full Lip Concave

ADV1 has now added the full lip concave design to their Concave Monoblocks and their Regular Concaved 3 piece wheels. Just like the monoblocks and their regular 3 piece line up, you can order the degree of concavity that you want from front to back. You can also chose the style of concavity as well such as bended or straight giving a whole new meaning to custom wheels.

Let me know if you have any questions. You guys can call or email me anytime.

[email protected]
888 488 2028 EXT 257

·
Registered
65 Posts
Can you post the pics, rather than links to them? I don't think I've ever had a photobucket album work for me, including the links you've kindly provided.

·
Registered
65 Posts
They're nice looking rims. Thanks for posting the pics. Do you have any of the rims looking straight on (i.e. from a 90 degree angle)?

BTW, I think my problem with the images has to do with settings related to whether you're logged in or not. While not logged in, I can see the images fine. Once logged in, the images are links.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much do they weigh, say an 18" & 19" typical 8.5" & 10" setup?
Kerry

These are not available in 18's. Just 19's and 20's for now. Larger sizes coming soon.

If weight is your main concern then I would suggest the non full lip concave 3 piece wheels or the 1 piece monoblock wheels they offer. These full lip designs are mainly for looks as the spokes come out to the edge of the lip this add's weight to the wheels. With that said these 20's pictures above are in the low 30's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.