Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Decided to join this forum so I can learn more from the community about this car.

I'll keep it short, this is my first Porsche. Coming from 2 bmws, this is very new to me.

I would like to share some photos and let me know what you think of the build.

Sadly I did not build this since I didn't had an Allocation, Wanting a GT4 it was impossible so I was lucky enough to found this poor little thing in the Porsche of New Orleans Lot and had to take it home.

-2015 Cayman GTS
-Jet Black Metallic
-6-speed

No GTS interior package :(

Daily driven.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking in one of out homeless!

Looks like a nice find, congrats!

Reactions: DropOutGTS

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking in one of out homeless!

Looks like a nice find, congrats!

thanks alot! Coming from 2 modded 335i's this is defiantly a new game changer for me. It was odd at first since My bmws were both alpine white. Jet Black Metallic turned out amazing!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car looks great in all black!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thank you! It would've been nice in my opinion if the wheels were silver or platinum finished. I like a little contrast to my cars and also when I mod. The all blacked out thing made me felt like The trend Murdered out hahaha. Wheels are in Satin Black.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I know what you mean. I have a set of satin black wheels for the track. Makes the car look meaner, but gives me the choice of going between two different looks for different activities. I find some people either love or hate the black wheel look. I like it!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looks great, congrats!! :dance:

Looks pretty much like mine, but I went with the normal colored wheels.

Time to replace those yellow side markers with clear.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you go with just the clear or the LED ones? I'm still debating.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True true. I'm already doing a deal with ADV1. Cars not even a month old and I'm already starting to mod it. Coming from 2 full bolt on track build 335i's it's itching again haha.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Congrats.

Nice photos.

That color combination looks way better in real life, than it does in the configurator.

Have you told Luke that you're his father?

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol I almost spit out my drink reading that hahaha. And nah not yet the combination does look well. This black is odd too. In certain angle and lighting it's like a dark blue and black

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
First, welcome to the community! Great group of people here who know a heck of a lot. I learn something on here every day.

car is gorgeous. As said, swap to clear turn signals right away. Nice car. Enjoy!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I picked up my 2016 2 days ago and it looks exactly like yours. Mine is what they call an S "exclusive"....but it looks just like yours... that nose and tail make a difference. Mine is full leather, PDK, Parkassist front and back (mighty handy), lots o carbon fiber interior with lots of stitching in the leather. I got the Burmeister sound system...maybe I don't know how to use it yet, but am not impressed...the Bose I had in my other Porsche sounded equally as good. We'll see. (hear). ...sports suspension, interior is Garnet Red, ..the seats are 2 tone black with Garnett center section. Very Kool looking.

·
Registered
10 Posts
First, welcome to the community! Great group of people here who know a heck of a lot. I learn something on here every day.

car is gorgeous. As said, swap to clear turn signals right away. Nice car. Enjoy!
I keep seeing people saying to change the turn signals (indicators), if everybody does this or wants to do this, why do Porsche still provide orange ones, is it US law or something? (I'm UK based)

i remember when all American cars had red indicators, or maybe that was just at the rear?

·
Registered
475 Posts
That looks absolutely sinister...in a great way!
Enjoy

·
Registered
626 Posts
Congrats and welcome ! Looks like a nice ride, enjoy

1 - 20 of 43 Posts