Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 yrs,4 mos and almost 25k troublefree miles my CS started spewing coolant from the front of the engine -nno overheating so I refilled her and drove to dealer.Could be hose or water pump.Luckily she'll be fixed today since I'm headed to Spring Mountain Motorsport with the Audi Club this weekend. Glad it happened before the track !

·
Registered
285 Posts
After 2 yrs,4 mos and almost 25k troublefree miles my CS started spewing coolant from the front of the engine -nno overheating so I refilled her and drove to dealer.Could be hose or water pump.Luckily she'll be fixed today since I'm headed to Spring Mountain Motorsport with the Audi Club this weekend. Glad it happened before the track !
Good Luck wit hthe repair, hope it's minor

·
Caymaniac
5,663 Posts
Please let us know the specific details of the fix. My car is in the shop right now with a coolant leak after 23.5k miles and 2 years, 6 months.

Mine is not from the engine area, based upon what they have said so far...but we will see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.