Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Cayman GTS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone,

I have had some 800+ hp cars and was wanting something different and more drivable so started looking for a low mile Cayman with the 3.4 and 6MT.

Finally found a 981 GTS so jumped on it a few months ago.

Haven't really done much at all yet except some PPF on the front and ceramic on it but even with the PSE I'm thinking of some headers.
Also waiting for it to cool down a little so track days and autox will be bearable. Glad to be here!

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive parking light

Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Administrator
1,827 Posts
Great looking car and cool plate.. and welcome to Planet-9, the Friendly Porsche Forum!

·
Registered
2016 Cayman GTS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
howdy fellow DFW’er! Where did you have the PPF/Ceramic done?

where will you track/AutoX? I just got my first in March!
Nice and congrats! For ceramic and PPF I went to a shop in Wylie off of some recs but not too happy with results of either.

Haven’t tracked yet so not sure and AutoX I’ve done ER in the past which is usually at Grand Prairie but not a big fan of only one set of runs

·
Registered
2014 Boxster S, Racing Yellow
922 Posts
Welcome! I'm in McKinney. If you see a yellow 981 Boxster driving around, it's probably me (though I've seen one with black stripes at the base of the doors down in Richardson).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts