Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Black Basalt exterior with the orangish interior.
I think it's impossible to match the Amber....the closest is the Savannah from Lloyd's:
https://lloydmats.com/ultimat-colors/#002
However, it may look wierd.
Any opinions ?
Should I just go with Black mats with beige trim ?

·
Registered
297 Posts
You may find something you like in Coco mats (no affiliation). Look at number 57 which is orange and black. I have the red and beige (number 1 Red Natural) in my car and I really like them. They hide dirt real well and sit firmly planted. The original beige mats get dirty really quickly and i don't like the looks of the Weathertec mats in this car. The coca style is for an older Porsche of course but I like them in my 981 because they look throwback and match my exterior and interior colors well. I don't know what shade of orange your interior is but number 57 may or may not look nice. Its an alternative anyway (if a little pricy).

https://www.cocomats.com/coco

Reactions: syswizard and 28989

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Omigosh - thanks for that Ircipo....the Black/Yellow (#52) looks to be perfect as the combo looks orangish....to match the Porsche Amber.
Now if they only had a logo option.....which is what I love about the Lloyd's mats.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Personally I prefer that the carpet mats contrast the interior. When I had a beige interior I went with dark brown Porsche mats. If I were you I would go with black mats. You pays your money and you takes your choice.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up with the Lloyd's Custom Mat with the Savannah color.....I think it looks pretty good.
What say yee ?
The Permatex Clear Adhesive spray did the trick in positioning the mats and keeping them in position.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.