Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel I have hit quite a milestone here at the Cayman Club(what i will always refer to as), my 1000th Post! Perhaps I talk too much or not enough. I just wanted to thank all of the members here that have invested in me as a person and us as a company. I think i have ~30 clients on cayman club that have personally purchased cars from me or referred clients to me.

We have launched a number of great projects here and now with the Cayman in Professional racing I believe this car is just going to continue to get better. More important than cars and racing, i have made a lot of friends here, good friends. I have stolen some of you from your wives to build the brakes on my 914 and i have drank beers with even more... So thank you to everyone that has worked with me/us and here is to 2010(by the way, i turn 28 tomorrow... exciting right?!?)

Regards,
Casey

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on 1000 posts, happy birthday and thanks for the great service this year. It was refreshing to deal with down to earth and knowledgeable fellow car nut!

-Rob

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Congrats and thank YOU for your support of this site!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Many happy returns and a ton of thanks for sharing your expertise and passion for our car. I guess I am also thankful for the yearning and wishing that goes on in my brain and heart when I read about your your kits and the added fun they put in our cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts