Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The durametric cable is the enthusiast version which works with Porsche 911 (1996+ 993, 996, 997, 991), Boxster, Cayenne, Cayman, and/or Panamera. I've used it with 1 car, so it can still be used with 2 more VINs. I figure since I've used 1/3 of it's vins the cable is worth roughly 2/3 the new price? Call it $190 and I'll throw in flat rate shipping.

The car cover is a Covercraft Custom Block-It 380 - Covercraft Custom Block-It 380 Car Cover - Covercraft

It's a soft touch indoor / outdoor cover for moderate conditions, probably not the best option for heavy snow but great for indoor dust protection and outdoor rain protection. It sells for $197 new. It is custom fit for a 987.2 boxster base, I honestly have no idea if it would fit a 987.1 though. Let's call it $100 shipped. It's in perfect condition, no tears, stains and freshly washed.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
The durametric cable is the enthusiast version which works with Porsche 911 (1996+ 993, 996, 997, 991), Boxster, Cayenne, Cayman, and/or Panamera. I've used it with 1 car, so it can still be used with 2 more VINs. I figure since I've used 1/3 of it's vins the cable is worth roughly 2/3 the new price? Call it $190 and I'll throw in flat rate shipping.

The car cover is a Covercraft Custom Block-It 380 - Covercraft Custom Block-It 380 Car Cover - Covercraft

It's a soft touch indoor / outdoor cover for moderate conditions, probably not the best option for heavy snow but great for indoor dust protection and outdoor rain protection. It sells for $197 new. It is custom fit for a 987.2 boxster base, I honestly have no idea if it would fit a 987.1 though. Let's call it $100 shipped. It's in perfect condition, no tears, stains and freshly washed.
I have a 2010 987.2 Cayman will I have any issues with this tool, I am starting to do some of my own maintenance and will at minimum need to reset some service reminders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts