Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share some pics of my car with the wheels on. The wheels are the Forgestar F05's 19 x 8.5, 19 x 10 offsets are 42f, 33r Piano Black spokes w/polished rims and the cf caps. Tires are the Hankook V12 235/275's. Overall tires seem quieter than my worn out Michelins and offer great grip and the wheels look great! I'm getting quite a few stares and alot of thumbs up waiting at the lights :). Thanks to Tirerack and Matt/Campioni Shop.

I really enjoyed the wheels when I had to wash them the other day. This has to be the easiest design to keep clean:hilarious:!

I hope everybody enjoys the pictures!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I just wanted to share some pics of my car with the wheels on. The wheels are the Forgestar F05's 19 x 8.5, 19 x 10 offsets are 42f, 33r Piano Black spokes w/polished rims and the cf caps. Tires are the Hankook V12 235/275's. Overall tires seem quieter than my worn out Michelins and offer great grip and the wheels look great! I'm getting quite a few stares and alot of thumbs up waiting at the lights :). Thanks to Tirerack and Matt/Campioni Shop.

I really enjoyed the wheels when I had to wash them the other day. This has to be the easiest design to keep clean:hilarious:!

I hope everybody enjoys the pictures!
WOW!

I thought black would look good on Red, but this is beyond my expectations. They look amazing, enjoy your wheels :)

Could we post these in the Forgestar gallery?

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me likey. Those wheels make the car look a little meaner and a little less refined. :burnout:
Thanks suhkoi! it does look like a different car with the wheels, definitely a major change.

Hey, they look nice!
Thanks gtkyl! We have to hook up on a drive in the near future!

Nice to see something other than F14's every once in a while. Now when are you taking care of that wheel gap :cheers:
Thanks scottschoe! I loved your pics, thats what motivated me to post my car :). I know, I know, the gap:eek: will work on that soon.

WOW!

I thought black would look good on Red, but this is beyond my expectations. They look amazing, enjoy your wheels :)

Could we post these in the Forgestar gallery?
Thanks for the compliment! Yes, of course you can post the pics:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.