Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Midnight Blue with Ocean Blue interior, adaptive sports seats and additional leather package
PDK, Sport Chrono Plus, PASM and LSD
Bi-Xenons, cruise, climate control, ParkAssist, rear wiper and Porsche Vehicle Tracker
PCM 3.0 with extended nav, BOSE, six disc CD/DVD changer and universal audio interface
18 inch Cayman S II wheels with centre set and TPM.

Just 8 months old, with 2,600 miles on the clock and at least £11,000 off the list price!

Delivery in a couple of weeks when my plate is transfered and then I'll post some picture.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Midnight Blue with Ocean Blue interior, adaptive sports seats and additional leather package
PDK, Sport Chrono Plus, PASM and LSD
Bi-Xenons, cruise, climate control, ParkAssist, rear wiper and Porsche Vehicle Tracker
PCM 3.0 with extended nav, BOSE, six disc CD/DVD changer and universal audio interface
18 inch Cayman S II wheels with centre set and TPM.

Just 8 months old, with 2,600 miles on the clock and at least £11,000 off the list price!

Delivery in a couple of weeks when my plate is transfered and then I'll post some picture.
Congratulations. Again look closely at the owner's manual as there are lots of nifty features therein. Drive safely. Ed

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats. Don't forget to post pics when you get it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.