Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the time of the year for our CRAZY sale at The Driver's Gear Box.

Get a FREE pair of Piloti Driving Shoes (Prototipo, Spyder, Pistone or Circuit Le Mans collection) with the purchase of any duffle bag, helmet bag, wallet or toiletry bag. All hand made in Italy.

You heard me. FREE shoes when you buy leather. Delivery takes about a week so order on time!

Visit www.driversgearbox.com, pick your leather and your shoes - and use coupon code ILOVESHOES at the checkout screen.

Sale ends on Cyber Monday on November 27, 2017.

Footwear Pocket Jeans Shoe Photography

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
This is the time of the year for our CRAZY sale at The Driver's Gear Box.

Get a FREE pair of Piloti Driving Shoes (Prototipo, Spyder, Pistone or Circuit Le Mans collection) with the purchase of any duffle bag, helmet bag, wallet or toiletry bag. All hand made in Italy.

You heard me. FREE shoes when you buy leather. Delivery takes about a week so order on time!

Visit www.driversgearbox.com, pick your leather and your shoes - and use coupon code ILOVESHOES at the checkout screen.

Sale ends on Cyber Monday on November 27, 2017.

[iurl="http://www.planet-9.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=172545&stc=1&d=1509804928"]
[/iurl]
Awesome deal, we should make this a news item on the home page or part of the upcoming holiday specials topic.

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
I agree, great deal. However, I just tried placing an order and I get an "Invalid promo code" message when I enter in the code??

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Reactions: Drivers Gear Box

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Just wanted to give major props to Eric and Drivers Gear Box. Piloti Spyders arrived at my door 3 days after I placed the order - the leather goods I bought were backordered so they’ll arrive later. All of this was accompanied by very prompt and personalized email updates from Eric himself. Fantastic customer service and an even better deal with the free shoes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.