Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow forum member graciously gave me this oil filter, but unfortunately, it doesn’t fit my Cayman. I believe it’s for 987.1’s. I’d be happy to give it to whomever can use it. Just let me know. It has filter and gasket.

MAHLE Original OX 128/1D ECO Oil Filter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004JBQ3T8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_gmxNzb5H70PPZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yep, should fit my 07 Cayman. I'd be happy to take it off your hands, and of course reimburse you for shipping, unless you're thinking "local pickup only".

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, should fit my 07 Cayman. I'd be happy to take it off your hands, and of course reimburse you for shipping, unless you're thinking "local pickup only".
Terrific! No payment required. Just get me your address and it’s yours. Glad somebody can use it. Was a gift to me so I’ll pass it forward. So long as your in USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.