Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Man do I love exploring your end of the world! What a blessing to have such roads nearby. And the car just looks terrific. Don’t change a thing.
Thanks! Just got a couple cosmetic issues to fix but yeah, no plans on anything major. I wouldn't mind bigger brakes as I felt some fading in the canyons.
Really nice photography, kiznarsh - thanks for posting this! Up and down the coast here in Cali is a special treat. I've done it many times and always enjoy it.
Indeed...so many awesome roads here. If I lived closer to the mountains, I'd be up there much more frequently.

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,784 Posts
@kiznarsh:
Thanks for sharing your epic photo journal with us. You should submit it as an article for publication in Panorama.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
@kiznarsh:
Thanks for sharing your epic photo journal with us. You should submit it as an article for publication in Panorama.

Appreciate that, though I suspect Panorama is looking after something a little more formal. You got any connections? :cool:

Honestly, if I could do this for a living, I'd be so content. These trips allow me to exercise my passion for driving, traveling, photography, and meeting new people. If I could throw my guitar in there and play at dive bars or coffee shops, then it would be the ultimate dream.

There's really nothing stopping me from doing that all the time. Well...other than not being able to afford to do so. ;)

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,784 Posts
Appreciate that, though I suspect Panorama is looking after something a little more formal. You got any connections? :cool:

Honestly, if I could do this for a living, I'd be so content. These trips allow me to exercise my passion for driving, traveling, photography, and meeting new people. If I could throw my guitar in there and play at dive bars or coffee shops, then it would be the ultimate dream.

There's really nothing stopping me from doing that all the time. Well...other than not being able to afford to do so. ;)
Actually, you could submit an article to your local PCA chapter, and ask the editor if they'd be willing to help you submit it to Panorama for their consideration. How cool would it be to see your article published nationwide?

81 - 84 of 84 Posts