Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While my reptile is at Porsche Jordan for some Tequipment upgrades I'll be off for two weeks inshallah in South Africa for my extreme adventures... I'll be missing you guys!

Wishing you a blessed Sacrifice Feast (Eid Adha) to you & your families... and may God bless us with peace, prosperity and Turbo Caymen ;)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Eid Mubarak to all. Enjoy the Holydays and drive safely.
:thanks:

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yesterday I left Durban to Cape Town... and man the people here in Cape Town have a very good taste for cars!!! Lamborghini, Ferrari, Austin Martin, Maserati, Bentley... and plenty of Porsches even the classic models.

Oh yes... happy Eid to you guys!

·
Registered
417 Posts
While my reptile is at Porsche Jordan for some Tequipment upgrades I'll be off for two weeks inshallah in South Africa for my extreme adventures... I'll be missing you guys!

Wishing you a blessed Sacrifice Feast (Eid Adha) to you & your families... and may God bless us with peace, prosperity and Turbo Caymen ;)
Hassaan: Man; you disappear and the forum gets too quiet...;) hope you are having great time in SA. Bring us some tickets for the FIFA WC.;)

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hassaan: Man; you disappear and the forum gets too quiet...;) hope you are having great time in SA. Bring us some tickets for the FIFA WC.;)
You are very good with compliments, you do know that, right? :)

I am having a blast in South Africa; people here love food and life... ahh! ;)

Regarding cars, I have never seen Austin Martins & Bentleys in my entire life as I have seen here in the past two weeks!!! Wow those people love convertibles and classic cars too. But the top three are Austin Martins, Bentleys and SLK!!

Anyway, I should be back to KSA by the end of next week with new Tequipment decorating my mistress... stay tuned for the pictures!

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts