Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
¡Hola Square!

I usually travel to Spain on business a few times a year. To date, I have not seen a Cayman on the road and during the 2006 to 2008 period, I've been to Madrid, Jerez / Cadiz, Toledo, and Segovia. I also traveled from Toulouse, France down to Andorra and didn't see any there either. I've seen some great driving roads though.

Good luck finding your Cayman!

Un saludo,
Steve

·
Registered
2,791 Posts

Hello SQUARE, hope you find what you're looking for ;)

"Sir! We're surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can shoot in any direction!"

A good car will get you from point A to point B. A great car... will just get you into trouble!

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
Mucho gusto Square.

I studied in Spain last summer for a few months and am planning on going again early 2009 for 4 months. What part are you from?

I was based in Seville, but traveled all over Andalusia, didn't see any Caymans, saw some great roads though, especially between Seville and Ronda... really made me miss the Cayman.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mucho gusto Square.

I studied in Spain last summer for a few months and am planning on going again early 2009 for 4 months. What part are you from?

I was based in Seville, but traveled all over Andalusia, didn't see any Caymans, saw some great roads though, especially between Seville and Ronda... really made me miss the Cayman.
I am from Granada, contact me through here if you finally came over here...

·
Registered
333 Posts
I spend part of the year in Puerto Banus just west of Marbella. Last week when I was there I saw a Guards Red Cayman S near Mijas and two white Cayman S cars in Puerto Banus. There are not many around but there a few now. Ferrari 430's in Red seem to be the popular mid engined car of choice in the area followed by Lamborghini Gallardo's and a couple of Ascari's which are very rare, but then the Ascari track facility is nearby. Some great roads including San Pedro to Ronda and Ronda to Seville as Suneet mentioned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts