Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! A Porsche enthusiast friend of mine recommended I post this here. I am selling my 04 Boxster S Special Edition (aka Limited/Anniversary Edition). 1,953 were built and this one is number 1,192. Its just shy of 82,500 miles. Because its an 04 it has all the cumulative model year upgrades (like the glass rear window with defroster), all of the regular “S” upgrades (like the 3.2L vs 2.7L engine), and the factory Special Edition upgrades (GT silver metallic paint, sport seats, 18” Carrera wheels with grey spokes, silver brake calipers, the “stinger” stainless steel exhaust tip, Xenon Litronics headlights, heated seats, on-board computer, all-red rear tail light lenses, and the Porsche Stability Management system).

I'm the 3rd owner. It has always been garaged or covered. The previous owner had the IMS bearing replaced at 60,000 mi. by TuneRS in Florida with their DOF upgrade (I have the paperwork for that). The exterior is in great condition, and the interior is in very good condition with some wear on the leather driver’s seat bolsters. The motor for the top has been working intermittently so I'm willing to negotiate the price to account for that. Asking $13,200. Feel free to PM me with any questions, and I'll try to answer them as best I can.

S-Box1.jpg S-Box3a.jpg S-Box5.jpg S-Box7.jpg S-Box11.jpg S-Box14.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts