Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is garage kept, only driven in the summer by me and the previous owner. Love this car, but I need a down payment on a house, and can’t keep it.

Optioned as:
6 Speed Manual
Preferred Package Plus
Bose Surround Sound
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Self-Dim Mirrors/Rain Sensors
Auto Climate Control
Headlight Washers
19" Carrera S Wheels
Porsche Crest in Headrest
Paint Matched Roll Hoops
Guards Red Seatbelts
Porsche All-Weather Mats

New front brake pads/rotors (2k miles ago)
Oil Change every 5k
Updated rims/tires
New climate switches

Have both original keys, owners manual/leather pouch, and the original tools in the front compartment.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Asking $23,000. Text me for more info/pictures!

(571)291-5738

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Since all the pics are in the shade, what color is it? Can't tell if it's black or blue. Looks nice. GLWS.

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,825 Posts
Nice car! It looks to be very well cared for. GLWS.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Thanks! Hoping she can find a new home before too long.
It's priced right, so you should be able to get it sold. Where else do you have it advertised? When I'm selling one of my Wheeler Dealer cars, I advertise in several local and area CLs, along with PCA.com (have to be a PCA member), and on 986forum.com. Someone said rennlist has an active ad section. Never hurts to have it on multiple sites so the next buyer can find it.

I would also suggest a pic taken in sunlight. Shade pics can be dramatic, but nothing beats a good sunlight pic. In my last Wheeler Dealer car, the seller's main pic was the first pic with a couple of sunlight pics buried in the ad. The 2nd pic was my lead pic when I advertised it. I sold the car in 3 wks, a record for me.
B4.png p02.JPG

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
I second the idea of a full on sunlight picture, if the paint is good then the depth will really show and like picture Husker posted the car will dazzle! (love that colour Husker...)

Also, as much as I love these cars, house is first, always will be, IMHO you are making the right decision, there will likely be a chance for another great car later!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts