Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Posting here for visibility. Let me know as I'm open to offers!

I've owned this 2009 Cayman 987.2 Base since 2012. I'm the second owner and purchased it with about 8k miles on it. The car currently has about 32k miles on it. This car has been garaged and have never been driven in the rain. This is my 3rd vehicle so it has very low mileage on it as I barely drive it. I'm selling it to clear space for another car and definitely want this to go to another owner who will take care of it. The car comes with Cayman R wheels, I can sell it with the stock wheels (Boxster S II wheels) for a reduced price. The tires on the Cayman R wheels are Bridgestone S-04's bought in 2016. This car has never been tracked and I did extensive research on buying this generation of the Cayman. Completely clean and no accident car. Asking 35k OBO for everything and all extras.

I have maintenance records dating back from the original owner and I have a spreadsheet that I keep where I can share with the maintenance I have perform yearly as I do it myself. The car gets Mobil 1 0W-40 every year before it gets stored for the winter and has brake fluid flushes every 2 years. I changed out the oil drain plug to the LN engineering magnetic plug. I changed all the spark plugs in 2019 from a preventative maintenance standpoint and can share pictures of those as well. I also have Blackstone Oil sample reports if interested. The car has no leaks and everything works.

Comes with 1 key.

Feel free to do a PPI or I can send it anywhere for an inspection. I've had it inspected at Eurotech in Natick, MA before I purchased the car. If you'd like more pictures of the underbody or anything else, please let me know or feel free to contact me via message. Thanks

Modifications
Full front + hood wrapped XPEL Clear Bra all the way to both fenders done in 2013 by Unique Car Care
FVD Exhaust(have original) - installed by Eurotech
Sport Muffler 987.2 Cayman - Brombacher Edition - TÜV (Quieter) Version - Dual 3.5" (90mm) Tips
FVD Tune -
FVD Software Upgrade - 987.2 Cayman / Boxster - 2.9 L - 278 Hp / 232 Tq - With Genius Flash Tool
Numeric Shifter Cables - Installed by Eurotech, have original ones and were replaced preventatively as they are a known weak point on the car
Cayman R wheels (have the original 18's)
Clear Side Marker (have the original orange)
35% tint
Hardwired Valentine V1 (radar detector does not come with car)

This is the option list of the car

BASE Cayman
342 Heated Front Seats
408 18" Boxster S II wheel
446 Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
490 Sound Package Plus
573 Automatic Climate Control
580 Rear Luggage Partition
619 Bluetooth Interface for Mobile Phone
810 Floor Mats in Interior Color
870 Universal Audio Interface
9Q Meteor Grey Metallic