Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: 2012 Space Gray E92 M3 DCT (Raleigh)

Time to make room for a new Cayman so selling the M3!
Warranty good through Dec 2015. Car is in mint condition and is always garaged at my home and doesn't leave very often. No parallel parking, no grocery store runs, no mall parking. I drive a jeep as my DD.Overall the car is a 9.5. Exterior blemishes include one tiny ding on the roof in front of the moonroof (no idea.. from a tree perhaps?) but no paint chips and no dings on doors, hood, front or back.Car has been detailed twice since I've owned it by Raleigh Mobile Detailing in the parking lot of my office in Morrisville. Car comes with the original OEM ZCP wheels installed with the OEM tires which were put on new when I purchased from Leith in January

2012 BMW M3 Coupe

24400 miles.

Space Grey Metallic
Fox Red/Black/Black Leather
Competition Package (Dynamic Damper Control, 19? Comp wheels)
Premium Package (navigation w/real time traffic, comfort access, power seats, power folding mirrors, power rear sunshade, park distance control)
Cold Weather Package (heated front seats, retractable headlight washers, ski bag)
DCT Transmission
Moonroof
Heated Front Seats
Auto High Beams
Satellite Radio
Enhanced Premium Sound
Stock 19? Competition wheel (Not the Apex wheels as shown in some photos)

Total MSRP - $75,675,
VIN:wbskg9c54ce798227

Performance Modifications:
Vorschlag Camber Plates: $529
Swift Spec-R springs (front only): $150
Megan Stainless Race Exhaust: $500

I bought this car in January 2014 as the second owner and it had 16k miles on it. The folks at Leith informed me this vehicle was babied as one of the Carolina Hurricane?s wives car who did a short term 1 year lease. Leith put a brand new set of OEM tires on it at that time, which now have about half of their life left currently.
I?ve had the car up at VIR for 3 track days, using dedicated track tires/wheels, and Stop Tech brakes (which are for sales here on the forum) and it?s been an absolute blast. I?m selling it because it?s an expensive garage queen for the 3-4 track days I?m able to go to per year. My plans are to finish building my new house and then buy another used Cayman and turn it into a track toy.
Overall the car is a 9.5.
No accidents, paint work, stories of any kind.
No tires off at VIR! (I'm rather proud of that).
There is some road rash on one of the front wheels ? pics show the injury.

The under tray of the bumper is scraped up minimally from routine trips that include driveways, not from neglect, just from unavoidable ramp clearances, etc.

I am currently asking $41500. It currently has original ZCP wheels installed with the OEM tires which were put on new when I purchased from Leith in January - the track tires/wheels have been sold separately.

Please let me know any questions you may have.
We can schedule a visit, test drive etc via PM.

List Date: 12/4/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: 2012 Space Gray E92 M3 DCT (Raleigh)
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts