9A1-107-224-00-M67 or OX366D

Sold my car so don't need them anymore.

$15 each plus shipping

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys
I have 2-3 of these filter if you do them in one order you save on shipping plus they do cost $20.50 each plus shipping on Pelican Parts so you are saving $5+
Very surprised no one has jumped on these right away.
Doesn't anyone change their own oil anymore ? I always did $100 and 30 minutes vs. $250+ at the dealer.
4 months ad listed no one has even asked about them - I think that proves my thought in that very few people look at the classifieds on Planet-9

·
Registered
446 Posts
Looked, but I buy my filters from FCPeuro and get free replacements (at least until they go bankrupt).

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is just plain stupid on their part; do they replace used oil also - dumb - them not you.
So what do you do ship old filter back in a plastic bag ? Shipping would be half the price of the filter or do they cover that also ?

·
Registered
446 Posts
They will replace anything you buy, even oil, brake fluid, air filters, wiper blades, you name it. No exemptions for track use (they actually encourage it). They even have Porsche-branded parts. I use OEM rotors on the track, so go through about a set a year. I change my fluids and do all the standard maintenance, so I usually save up a couple bottles of brake fluid, an oil filter, and a couple brake rotors and send them back at once. Usually costs me $40 or so to ship back $300 worth of parts. Their business model seems like a Ponzi scheme, but I'm on the plus side of it, so I'm all in. I've gotten free replacements on over $1000 in parts over the past couple years.

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow
Guess I better jump on this

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't realize Amazon had them for that. I've only gotten from Pelican or eBay before. Strange since I buy tons of stuff on Amazon.
The link you supplied is 5150 Motorsports which is 16.50 each, 49.50 plus 11.65 shipping = 61.65 landed vs. my 45.00 plus 8.00 shipping = 53.00
So you're offering $35 plus shipping which is about 8.00 = 43.00 ? I'll need a complete address to figure shipping, PM if you want to do this and I'll give you my PayPal info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts