Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
It looks like you have it in a Stone Gray interior. Is the wheel black or gray?

How much smaller is it compared to the OEM non-sport triangular airbag wheel? I think that is 380mm?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like you have it in a Stone Gray interior. Is the wheel black or gray?

How much smaller is it compared to the OEM non-sport triangular airbag wheel? I think that is 380mm?
Black.
It is a modified OEM non-sport 987.1 steering wheel.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Beware of scammers:

1. never send payment with Zelle, Cash app or Paypal as a gift

2. always check seller’s post history, when the joined the forum and their credibility

3. Ask for several pictures of the item that they are selling

4. call them if necessary to see if they are located in the US or overseas.

5. if the deal sounds too good to be true, guess what? it is!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Not to detract from OP's thread, but this item got me looking at DCTMS products. I thought this was their wheel, so I contacted them to find out what a recover would cost. They said it wasn't their product, but offered me a really motivating deal on a new one.

You might want to contact Ivan or see their Ebay store to see what a color matching product might cost you.

If this one matched my interior, i would have picked it up. GLWS.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not to detract from OP's thread, but this item got me looking at DCTMS products. I thought this was their wheel, so I contacted them to find out what a recover would cost. They said it wasn't their product, but offered me a really motivating deal on a new one.

You might want to contact Ivan or see their Ebay store to see what a color matching product might cost you.

Group buy? ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

I have been to Ivan’s store in Santa Clara CA but never met him. His finish products are pretty sick.

I bought the wheel of eBay and the vendor is in Europe.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts