Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale 1st generation Durametric Enthusiast Version. Used for only one VIN (987.1). Still good for 2 more VINs.

I'm asking for $200 shipped or best offer. Only shipping to US lower 48 states.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Keep your eyes on the classifieds. I will also be posting Breyton wheels, Strut King Clear Engine Ccver, Textar Brake Pads and more soon! All for 987.1!

Thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I assume you have the case that it came in?
(I'm just basing that on the website pictures of the product)

And if that includes shipping to Texas, you just might have a quick taker on this sir. :)

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Sorry, this did not come with a case. It literally came with the cable in bubble wrap and shipped in USPS box which I still have. The USPS box even has the sender on it. (ie Softronic).

I'm guessing 1st generation didn't come with a box? Not sure.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks!
-Moto

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have for sale 1st generation Durametric Enthusiast Version. Used for only one VIN (987.1). Still good for 2 more VINs.

Keep your eyes on the classifieds. I will also be posting Breyton wheels, Strut King Clear Engine Ccver, Textar Brake Pads and more soon! All for 987.1!

Thanks!

View attachment 274063

View attachment 274064

Thanks!

View attachment 274063

View attachment 274064
Hi,

Im interested in the cables. I am a new member so can't send messages yet. Let me know how you would like to communicate.

Thanks,
Emil

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Im interested in the cables. I am a new member so can't send messages yet. Let me know how you would like to communicate.

Thanks,
Emil
Hi Emil,

I sent you an email.

Let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks!
-Moto

1 - 5 of 5 Posts