Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a barely used Fabspeed Supercup exhaust for the 987.2 Cayman/Boxster with satin black tips. It should fit any 987.2, from the base 2.9 up to the Cayman R/Spyder.
Fabspeed link here: Fabspeed Porsche 987.2 Boxster / Cayman Supercup Race Exhaust System (2009-2012)

I had this installed for about 3 months and just removed it as I am bringing my car back to stock. Needless to say, the system is near new as the pictures show.

Given this system is essentially muffler deletes with some resonators, it is on the louder side. There is some drone from ~2,250 rpm – 2,750, after which, the glorious rip of flat six can be heard in all its glory.

Compared to the SOUL valved catback exhaust which I had installed previously to this, I did feel the Fabspeed system made the car a bit livelier. Nothing major, but I could tell the difference.

Located in Southern Massachusetts for pickup or I can ship it in the original packaging at the buyer’s expense.

Retails for $2,295 with the satin black tips. Asking $1,250 + shipping. Payment via PayPal friends and family or add 3% for the extra buyer protection.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts