Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: I recently swapped my exhaust and the OG exhaust is taking up space in the garage. A few of the bolts on the header to muffler connection sheared and the clamps bolts as well - I have not ordered replacements yet but intend to soon. This are the larger diameter mufflers that supposedly give the R 10 more HP (and sound). This mufflers would be perfect for a Spyder owner as I believe the 55m tubes were exclusive to the Cayman.

$1500 for everything local pickup. I'll consider parting out / shipping if there isn't local interest.

I'm also looking for a set of wheels / hoosiers for AX days. I would consider a trade.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks. The cats are still "catted"? I read there are 2 cats in each header so 4 cats total or maybe that is for the S?

Also, what year is this and miles please?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. The cats are still "catted"? I read there are 2 cats in each header so 4 cats total or maybe that is for the S?

Also, what year is this and miles please?
Yep, cats are stock and fully "catted". AFAIK all 987.2 Caymans have the same number of cats. Just to be clear, this is a completely stock OEM exhaust system, no modifications or aftermarket parts.

2012 40k mi

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No spacers needed they are stock headers that have been modified. So all oem hardware. All you can see are some welds on the mufflers and cats to tell the car is modified.

BGB motorsports tune.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts