Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REDUCED! FS: Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) for 981, Eastern PA - $1350

SOLD ($1350)

Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) for sale. Installed new on my 981 S for about a year, replacing with stock exhaust in preparation for vehicle sale. (May fit other models, but I'll leave that research to you)

NOTE: The mufflers were the only part of the system installed on the car. The electronics, replacement button panel, vacuum lines, and all other hardware are in NEW, never-installed condition. (I just ran it "on" all the time, which is the default mode when the valves aren't activated by vacuum)

This was $2,100 from Suncoast when purchase new a year ago. Asking $1,350 obo, local pickup only.

Will upload pictures tonight.

Thanks!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wow, I'll bet it was pretty loud without the vacuum connected. I have headers and 200 cell cats and the vacuum came loose on my PSE and it was just too loud. As I understand it, the PSE does not fully open until 4000RPM but w/o the vacuum, it was fully open all the time. With my headers, it was just too much.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, I'll bet it was pretty loud without the vacuum connected. I have headers and 200 cell cats and the vacuum came loose on my PSE and it was just too loud. As I understand it, the PSE does not fully open until 4000RPM but w/o the vacuum, it was fully open all the time. With my headers, it was just too much.
I thought it was just right. Nice low frequency burble and pops at low RPMs and sounded pretty viscous above 3500 RPMs. Definitely hurt my gas mileage, though, as it's hard to keep your foot out of. haha

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price reduction...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still here, haha....

Few offers of $1,200. Anyone want to go a little higher and nab this thing??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumped for Reduced Price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts