Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a set of used Forged Breyton GTSR-PF wheels (without tires) for $1900 OBO plus shipping or local pick up. The specs are:

19x8.5 5-130 ET54 (2x) (weight <17 lbs)
19x10 5-130 ET40 (2x) (weight <22 lbs)

The wheels are in excellent condition and super lightweight (see specs). Lighter than Signature SV104 series which I had as well. They sit very nicely flush with the fender. They probably have about 15,000 miles on them. Never seen rain and garaged most of its life.

Located in the DC/Balt. area for those thinking about local pickup. Cost is about $100/wheel to ship to Texas if that gives you an idea how much shipping might be.

Let me know if you have any questions.

NOTE 1: The red stripe seen in the pictures of the car is not included but the buyer can easily add a stripe of their preferred color to match vehicle color from TapeWorks.
NOTE 2: Because I am unable to check the forums/email as often as I like due to my busy schedule, it may take me a day to respond to any inquiries.

** Update - Finally got the wheels out of storage and took some pictures (sorry for the bad lighting) **

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hubcap Tread

Automotive tire Alloy wheel Yellow Wheel Rim

Wheel Automotive tire Electric fan Hubcap Alloy wheel

Attachments

Reactions: KL Cayman

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price lowered.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The price listed is the lowered price but feel free to make an offer. :)

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are the pictured wheels the actual wheels?
Any close ups?
What happened to the red stripe?
The pictured wheels are the actual wheels. They are in excellent condition. Like the rest of the car, it may have seen rain maybe once if that.

Unfortunately, I do not have any close ups because I boxed them up before I decided to sell the car. And now they are behind other boxes and a little bit of a pain to pull out. If you are seriously interested, I can look into pulling them out this weekend. Just let me know.

As for the red pin stripe, I removed them because on one of the wheels, it started peeling a little. They are from Tapeworks and are easy to put on.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The pictured wheels are the actual wheels. They are in excellent condition. Like the rest of the car, it may have seen rain maybe once if that.

Unfortunately, I do not have any close ups because I boxed them up before I decided to sell the car. And now they are behind other boxes and a little bit of a pain to pull out. If you are seriously interested, I can look into pulling them out this weekend. Just let me know.

As for the red pin stripe, I removed them because on one of the wheels, it started peeling a little. They are from Tapeworks and are easy to put on.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks!
very good, no need to unbox, I will PM you

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you . I will say it is an awesome set of wheels and probably one of the lightest. I sent you a pm.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump. Still available. Great set of wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Updated with pics. I actually would have posted more pics but figure they all look pretty much the same. Like I said, they are in excellent condition.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Price drop. These are a great set of wheels. Makes for a great stocking stuffer!!!

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Price drop. Wheels would make a great extra set of wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump. Still available.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Price updated!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts